Monday 9 February 2009

More bloggy news...

In an effort to make my blog better and easier to use, I have loaded all the knitted cloth patterns on to a filesharing website.

I know how hard it can be to print out patterns from blogs, you get all the sidebar information and the headers too, and it can be a total waste of ink! So, my gift to you, is links at the bottom of all my cloth pattern posts. I have made them all into pdf's for easy access. :)

Let me know what you think, if you like the idea - or not. ;)

D.

PS. I hope you are enjoying the new look blog. I sure like it! Thanks and all the kudos go to Mr SewFunky who I thank from the bottom of my heart. You made it look so easy, only I know it isn't (at least for me it isn't!)

1 comment:

free indeed said...

I subscribe to your blog and love the content you keep. THe site is clean and uncluttered with all those flashy things that can irritate and be overwhelming. I tried the download and love the fact that you are doing this for us, but I'm not too impressed with the site chosen to share them....I'm not familiar with what's out there, but I don't like flashy stuff and ads everywhere...and popups....don't know if you have other choices? But, for a free pattern I can deal with it :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors