Friday 27 February 2009

Favourite things Friday...

Ruby Gloom has to be one of my most favourite television animations of all time. I love the illustrations and the fun story lines!



Just thought it would be a good idea to go back to posting a few of my favourite things, especially after the day we've had...



We found the car we want to buy, but on the way to going for a second test drive we were involved in a nose to tail accident with 3 other cars. We were in the front and not at fault, and no one got hurt. Except that we lost $400 on our trade-in. :( Oh well, we did find a new car and we will sign the paperwork tomorrow and pick it up on Monday! I'll post more about it once it's all finalised.

Have a good weekend...

D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that a pretty sucky thing to happen :-( Hope you are all okay.

Big thanks for my fat 1/4 for the swap, love it, (and I have no batik, so a nice surprise, and yes I love buttons).

I love Ruby Gloom, nearly picked her as my theme for the quilting bee, but did Emily Strange instead.

Jodz said...

Oh you poor things. I hope you are OK.
Wish Mr. Sew Funky and Bree a happy birthday from the Divines.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors