Saturday 21 February 2009

Unfortunately, Dione...

Meredith from bittycakes just posted something fun to do on google!  I love a good google search even at the best of times, and so I was off....

She say's to do the following;
Try this exercise for a twisted bit of fun. Google the phase, “Unfortunately, _______” filling in the blank with your first name.

I only got one straight result - there just aren't that many Dione's out there...

Unfortunately, Dione Smith left me no choice but to dismiss her from the team.

so I tried with my nickname Dee, and got more than I cared to read...
Unfortunately for Dee, Beau only had eyes for Annie, and only hung around Dee to be near her older sister.
Unfortunately, Dee Dee is beginning to think NAFTA is a lot like algebra.
Unfortunately, Dee Dee's did not meet my expectations as a five-star joint.
Unfortunately Dee never met Vasastji due to his untimely demise in 1985.
Unfortunately, Dee was forced to leave the stage during the final performance due to great discomfort.
Unfortunately, Dee has been quite ill for many months... 


It certainly has a way of making life seem that little bit nicer for me...  I certainly wouldn't want to be ill for many months and what the heck is NAFTA?  Might have to google that, too! ;)



I'm now off to google my hubby's name!

4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

My name seems to be a bit uncommon too... although I did spot the line "Unfortunately Kristy won't be appearing anymore". ha

PaisleyJade said...

Whoops... after actually doing the search on 'google'... there were quite a few funny ones! Thanks for the laugh.

CurlyPops said...

I got mostly unfortunately, Camille passed away!

Jodz said...

There weren't many, but this was my favourite....Unfortunately, Jodee suffered from bad timing when she ran under a backhoe as the blade was coming down into the ground.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors