Tuesday 17 February 2009

what made me late for school pick-up today...

okay, so it didn't make me that late! I just got carried away and before I knew it, it was 2.45pm...

some new crayon wraps for my etsy store...


and some doll nappies too...

The doll nappies fit a cabbage patch doll and are ever so sweet! I thought I would make some for Briahna's dolls and I might even put some in my etsy store...

The crayon wraps are a new design I came up with today. The crayon's slip into the pockets and underneath the top and then are rolled up and tied. :) They look great, I just have to get some photographs taken with the crayons inside and I'll hopefully have them in my store by tomorrow.

I would have liked to have added them to the store today, but I'm out tonight at a movie screening of Confessions of a Shopaholic. :)

3 comments:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Nappies are beautiful (here in the states they are diapers) Always reminds me of my grandma as she was from Canada and they are called Nappies there. Love the crayon wraps and cant wait to see it all in your shop. I have sold 5 items dont seem like much but its a start!!! Hope you do better!!! Huggs Marion

Miss Smith said...

Those nappies are SO sweet. My wee Sylvie wraps any old thing around her dolls and calls it a nappy, don't they just love playing Mum? It's so cute it makes my heart melt.

CurlyPops said...

Those nappies are so cool! I would have loved something like that for my dolls when I was little.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors