Wednesday 15 October 2008

Introducing my newly adopted softie; Fifi

I am so excited, that I'm jumping the gun a wee bit to show you a wee someone who's coming to stay with me...

Fifi

She was created by Paisley Jade and, after seeing Cherry on CurlyPops blog, I knew I had to have one all for myself.

I thought she could be considered an early birthday present. Especially, considering what an awful year I've had. But instead, I've decided she can be a "cast-off" present to myself. I have one week to go till that happens, and 2 months till my birthday... I think it's best to have her sooner rather than later!

If you want to adopt one of Paisley Jade's lovely softies you can do so here and here. Good luck, her creations are becoming very popular!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Fifi is sooooo darn cute! I love the way that she has different eyes and mismatched buttons. Cherry is very happy in her new home. She has currently taken up residence in my nephews high chair in the kitchen.

PaisleyJade said...

Haha - just wrapping her now to pop in the post very soon! Thanks for the mention!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors