Wednesday 15 October 2008

Blog Action Day: Poverty NZ

Today is Blog Action Day! I've been waiting a while for this day, and have wondered about what to write about. I decided to put a little video of statistics that I found over on Rachel's blog... It's a little bit about the culture and society we have here in New Zealand. And I believe poverty isn't always about money, food etc. There is a higher level to it, an emotional social structure.



I was moved by this video, but wasn't sure if I would fit on this blog. It doesn't really relate to craft and is a little depressing. I hope this got you to pause and think about the world we live in...

Maybe we need to pray more?

D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shocking. Especially our 'firsts' !

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors