Saturday 18 October 2008

Fifi arrives!!!

Fifi arrived packaged really nicely,
you can see Paisley Jade puts a lot of effort
into making her customers feel really special!

A glimpse of the cuteness that is to come...
my cast looks really ugly, though!

Going through my mind... "She's so sweet! :D"

Look...
You can see why I couldn't resist buying her!


Aimee want's her all to herself!
Don't worry, she's mine... ALL MINE! (evil laugh interspersed!)

Look at the neat note that was inside the parcel!
Thanks Kristy - she's awesome!!!

If you want to adopt your own Paisley Jade creation you can find her shop here and her blog here!

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow she's gorgeous...do you think she might be Cherry's cousin?

PaisleyJade said...

Glad you love her - and thanks for the link! I need to get cracking and sew up some more!!

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

She is awsome! Enjoy!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Drewzel said...

Super cute, I can see why you wanted to adopt her!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors