Next week's gonna be a goodie... I can tell! :)
1. My cast is coming off on Wednesday!
2. My cast is coming off on Wednesday!
3. My CAST is COMING OFF on Wednesday!!!
4. I will be able to drive.
5. I will be able to craft a whole lot more than I am currently.
6. I can do basic chores again (not necessarily a plus, but you know what I mean...).
7. My cast is definately coming off... :D
8. This is the best by FAR! I am picking up my new sewing machine on Monday or Tuesday!!!
See below pic:
It's not the one I "really" wanted, but it's good and way better than the Brother I had before. Never ever buy a Brother people! I'm thinking I'll upgrade in a couple of years to a better machine... ;)
So great news... and Fifi is still to arrive too!!! So next week is looking great!
Some more niceties...
I popped out to the dairy (local shop) with Aimee after school, and was met (on the way back) by a good friend (Hi Lianne!) and her children walking my dog Lucky. By way of explanation, Mr Sew-Funky was at home and suggested she walk to meet me. She had a really nice cheer-me-up surprise, some carnations and some hershey's kisses. She'd read my earlier blog post, and wanted to make me feel a little better! :) All I can say is, what a fantastic friend she is!! Thanks so much, you made my day just that little bit better.
absent without leave - Sorry for my absence on my blog Have had a new system installed and it took more time than expected However, on the plus side, I have received some lovely n...
9 hours ago