Saturday 18 October 2008

a lesson learned...


On Thursday night, after having a rather bad day, and in a not-thinking mindset, I washed my cellphone. It was totally accidental, I swear!! The second I shut the door of my wonderful front-loader, the realisation that it was in there HIT!

If it had been a top-loading machine I'd have been able to quickly remove the phone, but front-loaders like to lock the door and so I knew right away the phone was gone... aaaargh!

After spending a thousand dollars during the day on my new sewing machine, I knew we simply didn't have an extra couple of hundred lying around.

Today, my wonderful hubby, Mr Sew-Funky went out and bought me a new phone. Thanks so much hubby of mine, the cellphone is pretty much my lifeline at times. I'm able to contact him and whoever I want to when I'm out, I have no clue how I ever managed without one!

So lesson learned - cellphones don't like water, so keep them out of the washing machine!

1 comment:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Wonderful Wonderful hubby you have! Now can you get him to talk to mine? LOL Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors