Thursday 23 October 2008

Six Random Things About Mrs Sew-Funky...

Big Cat has just posted 6 random things about herself and said anyone up for being tagged could consider themselves tagged. Well, since I'm a little bored, with not a whole lot to do, I believe I'm gonna be in on the game! :)

Six Random things about moi!

1. I sucked my thumb until I was 12 year's old. That's the same age as my eldest daughter is now, wow! None of my children ever had that much of an interest in their thumbs.

2. I really only started knitting about this time last year. I first learned when I was 8 or 9, but found it tedious, especially since I am such a perfectionist! This meant I was forever undoing and redoing my knitting - it got to me.

3. I don't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. A few weeks ago I asked an American friend of mine to make me some peanut butter sandwiches and some jam sandwiches - I ended up with them mixed - very American like. But since I'm a kiwi - eeeeewww! I like them individually but together?!?

4. I never had long hair growing up. It was always cut short - easy care, I guess! My hair hasn't really been cut for about 10 years now. At least, not by a hairdresser. I have been known to trim my own hair occasionally.

5. I love getting facials. Although, I haven't had all that many. I've been known to fall asleep during facials - even snoring! LOL!

6. I always wanted 3 daughters. When I was about 10 I used to dream about it! And look, here I am with 3 beautiful daughters. Someone was listening to that little 10 year old.

If you'd like to take up the challenge and share 6 random things about yourself then consider yourself tagged.

Here are the rules if you want to play by them

  1. Link to the person that tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a good read. I only returned to knitting about 12 months ago. I hadn't done any since I was young either.

muralimanohar said...

Damn...this American now really, really wants peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches. *drool*

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors