Six Random things about moi!
1. I sucked my thumb until I was 12 year's old. That's the same age as my eldest daughter is now, wow! None of my children ever had that much of an interest in their thumbs.
2. I really only started knitting about this time last year. I first learned when I was 8 or 9, but found it tedious, especially since I am such a perfectionist! This meant I was forever undoing and redoing my knitting - it got to me.
3. I don't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. A few weeks ago I asked an American friend of mine to make me some peanut butter sandwiches and some jam sandwiches - I ended up with them mixed - very American like. But since I'm a kiwi - eeeeewww! I like them individually but together?!?
4. I never had long hair growing up. It was always cut short - easy care, I guess! My hair hasn't really been cut for about 10 years now. At least, not by a hairdresser. I have been known to trim my own hair occasionally.
5. I love getting facials. Although, I haven't had all that many. I've been known to fall asleep during facials - even snoring! LOL!
6. I always wanted 3 daughters. When I was about 10 I used to dream about it! And look, here I am with 3 beautiful daughters. Someone was listening to that little 10 year old.
If you'd like to take up the challenge and share 6 random things about yourself then consider yourself tagged.
Here are the rules if you want to play by them
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website