Wednesday 29 October 2008

teatowel apron

Button Beauty is hosting a week of teatowels this week, and in light of that I went back into the recesses of old posts on the blog to find this one...

It was a little half apron that I made for my sister for her birthday. So simple.

repost; simple half apron, Friday, April 18,2008

One really nice tea towel, a little ric rac and ribbon for the ties and you have a really neat half apron. Super easy, and economical! I got the tea towel for $1 (marked down from $8.95!).

I just love the simplicity of this project, and as soon as I saw the tea towel it just screamed apron to me.

Remember to enter the draw to win Amanda Blake Soule's book - the creative family here on my blog.

2 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Hey you... wanna send me your snail mail address, I've got something for you. My email is in my profile :-)

Amy said...

these tea towel aprons really are just great economical projects and yours looks great!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors