Wednesday 22 October 2008

The Cast is OFF!

Hooray, the cast is off! I am still feeling a little bit of pain, but apparently that's normal when you haven't used the tendons around your wrist for 6 weeks! So that should ease off over the next few weeks, and then I'll be back to normal. :)

My sewing machine came home to me yesterday and I've had a little play with it. It's really awesome and I LOVE the stitches it has. I can write (sew) words now, and neat little fancy stitches! It's better than any sewing machine I've ever owned! So look out for some great new sew-funky designs, they'll be coming soon... :)

Thanks to everyone who sent encouraging wishes while I had the cast on - they certainly helped, and thanks also for not running away while I had some enforced craft-free time. :)

D.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Yippee and congratulations...what a great day to get the cast off and pick up a new sewing machine. You'll have to give us a close up shot of all of those lovely new stitches you can do now!

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Wonderful beautiful awsome Machine im so so jelous!!! I'm american and I like jelly sands and pb sands but not together!!! So im with you!!! Huggs Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors