Friday 11 January 2008

knitting loom; my first adventures with a loom

Yesterday, I decided to check out Spotlight's latest sale. What fun, I thought!!! :)

I managed to pick up a set of knitting loom's (4) for the cheap price of $16.95 and a whole heap of fabric remnants.

I spent today sussing out what to do with a loom, which is rather like an oversized french-knitter. My first project is a hat - yes, I do realise it's summer right now! But, my thought is that if I get bored it might be done by winter - hehehe!

The remnants will be used to make up some bib's for some new babies about to arrive in the next couple of months.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors