Monday 14 January 2008

defeat the doledrums dishcloth swap; questionnaire

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?
both, but i prefer to knit

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?
plain jane ordinary ones - I usually use 5 mm bamboo needles

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try?
I usually use anything I can pick up cheap... ;) I have also used merino wool in some of my cloths and they "felt" really nicely when they are washed, which I like ALOT! I wonder what bamboo yarn knits up into cloths like.

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?
kitchen = navy, yellow, turquiose
bathrooms = blues & yellow (and I don't even really like yellow - hehe!)

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?
I love orange! blues & greens are great too! I'm not a great fan of pink!!!

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?
I hate winter, I prefer the warmth of summer, just as well I live in the temperate world of NZ!

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?
To knit?!?! Actually, I sometimes just need to get out and visit someone, even if it's the last thing I "feel" like doing! Sometimes I just have to forget how I feel and go with what I need!!!

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?
Chocolate?!? No, that would be my hubby's indulgence ;)! I like to go out and have a really nice cup of coffee at the local coffee shop!

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?
All of the above, but coffee more than the rest!

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?
I would be on a plane to the UK to see my sister and her family - I haven't seen them in around 10 years!

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?
Not really! Can't have mushroom's but I doubt that will come into it! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors