Friday 18 January 2008

dishcloth/facecloth mania!

I finished my first ever circular cloth yesterday. The process was a lot easier than I imagined and it turned out great too! The kid's likened the finished product to a doily (they like doilies - lol!).

It is made out of the vintage cotton I found at the op shop on Wednesday. Being boucle cotton, it's not so smooth, but I think it would be great to use at bathtime!

I used the Diamond Edge Circular Facecloth pattern.

If you look on the sidebar there are links to any patterns I have finished! Technically, I haven't finished the Double Diamond pattern, but I'm getting there, okay!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors