Friday 29 February 2008

Retreat - here we come!

Hooray! The weekend I've been waiting for for the past month is now here!!! My good friend Jodee and I are going to a Mother's Retreat Weekend. It's gonna be a blast! A great time of relaxation, shopping, pampering, knitting and wine! :) Both Jodee and I have special children on the autistic spectrum and this is one of the only times we get to have fun and let our hair down a little bit. I will take the camera and post some photos when we get back.

After yesterday, I realise I so NEED this!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Sounds like a great weekend... I sure could do with one of those at the moment, things are pretty hectic around here. Have a fantastic weekend, you deserve it!!!

Jodie

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors