Monday 11 February 2008

defeat the doledrums dishcloth swap; fourth weekly topic

Weekly Topic: Well, this is a easy topic of the week. I am interested to see what my pal has, so I can see what to get them. So, to help out our fellow swappers, please post a picture of your yarn stash for making dishcloths and the notions you use on them. So, 2 pics 1 of dishcloth yarn stash and 1 of your notions you use for making dishcloths." Defeat the Winter Doldrums" for some of us we get the doldrums and others don't. For the ones who get doldrums what helps you get rid of them? For the ones who don't get the doldrums, what helps you keep them away?

hmmmm, good question. Sometimes just visiting a friend can get rid of the doldrums for me, other times I need to give myself a good kick and think about all the good things about me and about my life! When I had post natal depression I had to go on anti-depressants - but they made me unable to feel anything at all and I hated that! now if I feel myself on the spiral downward I take St. Johns Wort and try and focus on the good.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors