Monday 18 February 2008

my daughters have caught the knitting bug!

knitting before school...

Well, two of them have anyway! My eldest and youngest have decided knitting is pretty cool! I guess it's true what they say about children emulating their parents behaviour! ;)

Hope is embarking on a scarf with fancy yarn and Briahna has been knitting what started out as a scarf only to become an over nap for her doll! She keeps on adding stitches where there are none!!

Actually, I think we all have to start somewhere and if you all could see my first knitting piece... Mine has a couple of holes, is knitted in the strangest choice of yarn, but is oddly cute. I made a little jacket for my teddy bear when I was around 7. It was made from a series of squares and rectangles, and if I find it out I'll take a photo and post it up on the blog.

action shot!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors