Friday 1 February 2008

thing a day; the beginning

February is here! - school will be back in less than a week - hooray! Never have I wanted that more than now, the girls have been at each others throats this week!!

I tried signing up for the thing-a-day challenge in February, but no matter what I tried I couldn't - the site said that it had sent me a confirmation email, but I never received the email. So I find myself thinking, that I will do this anyway - I've been making a thing a day for a while anyway, but this will make me more deliberate about it! More dishcloths are on the cards, as well as a little sewing... hmmmm! Sounds good!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors