Wednesday 6 February 2008

defeat the doledrums dishcloth swap; third weekly topic

Weekly Topic: Well, this is a easy topic of the week. I am interested to see what my pal has, so I can see what to get them. So, to help out our fellow swappers, please post a picture of your yarn stash for making dishcloths and the notions you use on them. So, 2 pics 1 of dishcloth yarn stash and 1 of your notions you use for making dishcloths.

I could photograph it, but that would be easy as I don't have a whole lot of dishcloth yarn in my stash. I am trying to build up my supplies and yesterday I bought 8 balls of cotton yarn cheaply ($1.99 a ball) - but thats about it folks!

The same would go for notions - I would like to purchase a cable needle and some stitch markers. I will one day.... as for now, I am enjoying making cloths and learning new knitting techniques - it is SO much fun and very very addictive!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors