Sunday 24 February 2008

3 finished cloths later...

well almost finished, I just have to do the weaving in of ends...

KAL Mid Month February - LOVE (Rachels Knitting Room)
KAL Mid Month February - repeated pattern cloth (Monthly Dishcloths)
Knitted Elephant Cloth

I was really happy with how all three turned out. The Elephant cloth will become part of Bree's themed pressie! :) I will definitely make the one from Monthly Dishcloths again - it's a really easy, great looking pattern, and a good way to use up the odd yarn remnants that remain after knitting cloths.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Your KAL looks great! Such a pretty choice of colors. The three look so nice together!

DawnK said...

Those are pretty colors! Great job on all three cloths. You've sure been busy with all kinds of crafts, haven't you?

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors