Thursday 21 February 2008

pay it forward challenge

I managed to be the first one to comment on CurlyPops pay it forward challenge post. I am so excited because that not only means that I win a Pay It Forward gift but I get to offer the same great challenge up to you! (and four* of you will win a gift from me!) If you're reading my blog and have a blog of your own, you are eligible to enter. Just read the below rules and comment on this post!

The rules are:
The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days. Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers. Easy Peasy. (I'll be sending out 4 because of the random winner! - More pay it forward love!!)

*If you miss out on being one of the first three, leave a comment anyway because I will draw a random name also. The winner will be drawn next Thursday (28th).

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Such a cool idea! I never thought about commenting back so I could also be a winner! Woo hoo!
I love those old books you found at the op shop.

Purling Kitty said...

I think this pay it forward thing is awesome. I'm in.


PS I like the way your dishcloth is coming out.

Sabine said...

Such a cool idea with the random winner. I think I might offer that possibility too when I've found all my angels. Or maybe before.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors