Sunday 22 November 2009

Crafternoon Tea | a success!

I had so much fun, met so many great people at the super, well-organised Crafternoon Tea!  Can't speak highly enough of how fantastic the day was.  I sold a lot of my loyalty card wallets, sew-funky cards and brooches!

what my table looked like...


My daughter came along to help - Thanks Hope!


It was funny how we were sitting under the auspiciousness of this...


I know that I certainly broke the tenth commandment - it was just too difficult not to with all the fantastic things I was surrounded with!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway - you have until November 30th.

D.

3 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Congrats on a great day of selling! I'll get back to you soon about the owl brooch.

Jodz said...

I'm so glad it was a success.

Gail said...

Glad it was a success. Thought of you this morning as I drove past that church - couldn't squeeze it in yesterday afternoon!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors