Thursday 4 September 2008

new wrist pincushion


You might remember a couple of weeks ago when I made a couple of pincushions out of one of the recent get creative magazines. Well, on Monday night I got together with a friend hi Cathy to make another one. This time, in a moment of genius, I decided it would be great as a wrist pincushion. And after sewing a little felt to the bottom and adding one of my trusty old knitting needle bracelets, I had a simple but functional wrist pincushion.

what it looks like from below...


What do you think?

2 comments:

Liesl said...

The ultimate wrist pin cushion. What a great idea!

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

I adore it!!! Wonderful idea!!! Have you had a chance to see my dress form pincushion on my blog? http://knittingspinningsewingcrocheting.blogspot.com/ Huggs Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors