Saturday 6 September 2008

Today is the day the calendar is released! :)

the starburst cloth designed by me - available in the calendar


Oh boy, today is the day that the knitting in colour calendar goes on sale! This is the wonderful calendar that will have a cloth made by ME in it!!!

Janet has done just an amazing job of coordinating everyone's projects, photographing them and putting them into a beautiful calendar. There are so many nice features including lots of links to special websites for patterns.

I think it will be a really useful resource for anyone who enjoys knitting for the home. It also would make an awesome Christmas gift.

The calendar is being offered as a printed and bound calendar which you can order by contacting Janet through the 2009 Knitting Calendar website . You can also buy it as a download. The link for this version is http://www.payloadz.com/go?id=508060 .

With 35 different patterns, I'm sure there is something for everyone! Also, this year's calendar has a gorgeous male model!! Check him out!! ;)

3 comments:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Congrats! And yes I have last years calander and its awsome. She seems to out do her self every year! and a male model wow! Huggs Marion

periwinkle said...

I,ve just been through your whole blog and wow you are a very busy girl. I've marked so many dishcloth patterns I just don't know when I'll get time to do them all :-)
lisa x

Unknown said...

The pattern in the calendar is beautiful!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors