Monday 22 September 2008



Yesterday, I headed on down to Hamilton to check out the Craft & Quilt Fair. It was a lot of fun and I managed to keep to budget ($100) and get some great fabric bargains in the process! Wish I had more to spend, but I guess I can't do much crafting at the moment anyway, so that's okay. It was hard looking at all the beautiful quilts, knowing that I couldn't even begin making one for at least 4-5 weeks. :( I'm so over the broken wrist!!!

I will post some of my fabric finds later on this week! I found some super awesome teapot/cup fabric to use for applique - yay! Unfortunately, there wasn't many cupcake quarters to be seen :(.

My wonderful 10 year old woke me this morning saying, "Happy Anniversary!". I had to think for a moment about what anniversary she could possibly be talking about... when, of course, it's the second week anniversary today of breaking my wrist! Not something, I really want to celebrate... At least, not until the cast comes off - Then I'll be inviting all my friend's over for a great big "CAST-OFF PARTY!".
Have a neat day,
D.

1 comment:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

I can't wait to see the fabrics! Like you im somewhat of a here and there craft person. What ever strikes my fancy! Right now im busy making a dress for one gd and a skirt, hat, and vest for the other and I only have till the 27th to complete them. Wish me luck! Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors