Saturday 27 September 2008

Buttonlets

Mrs Sew Funky has discovered a craft that she can do with a broken wrist, and I've coined the term 'Buttenlets' (Button Bracelets) to describe them. Knowing Mrs Sew Funky's passion for creating you can expect a plethora of these to appear over the next few weeks ;o)

In the meantime check out the following items of coolness:

Win! The Sarah Connor Chronicles DVD

10 Most Controversial Movies Ever
The Rocker Review
New Trailer for Valkyrie

Much love and peace, Mr Sew Funky.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

You just can't keep a good woman down! Mrs Sew Funky is doing a fabulous job working around that broken wrist.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors