Thursday 24 January 2008

Op Shoppin! - 2

After last weeks adventure - I decided to go again! A little bit of a mistake, because it's always hard to beat a good week - you find yourself a little disappointed in the weeks to follow!

Still, I didn't come away empty handed!

I got a vintage curtain, it's gonna look great as a skirt for one of the girls! Long live "The Sound of Music", she always inspires me! Two balls of cotton, one mercerised (1976) and the other plain old fashioned cotton! You gotta love the fact that these things were probably sitting in some old ladies cupboard for years until they reached me - I'm gonna use them! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors