Friday 18 January 2008

Little Denim Tote's

January seems to be the month for birthdays! Today, I made some tote bags out of jean legs. I love the fact that when you use used clothing you're not only saving the planet, you're saving your wallet! Anyhow, They were made from the exact same jean's that I made our Santa stockings from. They're unlined because I had limited time and my head is finding it hard to get around the lining aspect.

This bag is to go with the little Ruby doll I made on Tuesday and will be given to a little girl turning 5! The fabric is the same stuff I used for her Chrissy pressie and so I am sure she will LOVE it!

This bag was made with Hope's good friend in mind. She's turning 12, scary thought!!!

Hope has also made her a Monsta! I am proud of what she's accomplished!

1 comment:

Jodz said...

Jaymee (my daughter) did indeed love her tote and doll. She won't go to bed without 'her girl' as she calls her doll.
Such a special and unique gift.

Thanks so much Dione.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors