Sunday 27 January 2008

Harrison's present

I was wondering how I could pull Harrison's gift together - how could it be packaged?! When, I had a lightbulb moment - a drawstring bag, that could carry dirty nappies when Liz was out and about! So here are Harry's gifts in all their glory...

the bag
I am pleased with how the bag turned out, I sewed across the corners to make a squared bottom, and used some cool american crafts ribbon to match the cute fish I appliqued onto the front.

the gifts
(booties, fish & bibs)

the complete package!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors