Monday 14 January 2008

knitting loom; my first adventures with a loom part 2


Quick, easy and Cute!

To be honest I didn't think they would turn out so great.

It took 2 days to make 2 hats, and that's not constant knitting either, we fitted in a 3 hour tramp on Saturday and a lot of good fun at Clevedon on Sunday!

I partially used the pattern that came with the looms and partially used the pattern available here. As a visual learner I needed the pics that come on the website to actually get my head around the simplicity of loom knitting. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors