Sunday 18 January 2009

little gifts of kindness...

In light of the word I chose to represent this year... BE
I've decided to be a little kinder to other people and when i saw this wee calendar for 75% off I couldn't resist buying it! We all need a little reminder every now and then to be a little kinder and more compassionate to ourselves and others. In fact I'm a strong believer that what you give out comes back to you. If you want to experience kindness from others, begin giving it... :)

I just love the first couple of pages I read...

Thursday, January 15th
On Thursday, the day I bought this calendar, I spent the day with Lianne, shopping and we did manage to fit a little "cake" in there too! :)

Friday, January 16th
This one really spoke to me about, of all things, marriage. Marriage can't work without acceptance and acceptance is choosing to love others even when they "piss you off" or aren't what you expected. It's choosing to say "yes, but I love you anyway". :) Mr Sew-Funky I do love you anyway! Inspite or despite your foibles...

1 comment:

Jodz said...

Here, here! Like they say (whoever 'they' are) Love is an action, not an emotion.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors