Tuesday 11 March 2008

Knitting Kits for two 11 year old girls

Hope and two of her friends ran the games for Briahna's birthday party. They were great and I felt that I needed to give them something to show my appreciation for what they did.

I know that Hannah loves to knit, but I'm not sure about Rachael, still knitting is always a great skill to learn!

Included in the kit; knitting needles, 2 balls of yarn, beginners instructions and a homemade tote bag.
Rachael's kit
Hannah's Kit

Hope and the gifts for her friends

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

What a fantastic idea for a gift!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors