Tuesday 11 March 2008

Look at what arrived in my letter box today!

I won it all on Heather Hales blog! BTW, I just LOVE her blog.

It arrived today, and it was such a buzz opening the box to discover loads of treasures. I just love the really old lace and bias binding!! I was going to buy some on my op shop excursion this morning but held off, and just as well, cos' I have a new huge collection!

I did manage to find 10 stitchcraft magazines to add to my growing collection. Stitchcraft was a knitting/crochet magazine from last century. I collect the ones from the late 60's and 70's and I just LOVE the retro feel to the patterns. I haven't made anything yet, mainly because I avoid big projects like the plague, but the ideas are endless. Some of them have "bazaar" ideas which make for smaller projects and are more manageable for my short attention span! I also got a copy of the sold out interweave knits Holiday Gifts 2006. I absolutely LOVE op shopping!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't believe this didn't show up in my incoming links! I'm so glad you got the box and that you like the stuff!!

Be sure to send me pictures of what you use it for!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors