Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
-
Or just shoulders and knees, really. I think I’ve posted before about my
shoulder and how I’m waiting for surgery. I’ve been having shoulder issues
for ove...
It's all go!!
-
What a roller coaster of a week it has been!
There's been lots of sewing: a sloppy top altered into something more
structured ( a race against time so no p...
Holiday.
-
As a general rule, Golden Bay is sunny and breath-taking and beautiful and,
well, golden. But even when it’s not, we’re still rather glad we came.
Brooch | Singleton Sock Monkey #3
-
This fantastic little brooch was designed by me for you to embellish your
favourite item, a bag perhaps or shawl?!
At 5cm in diameter, they're sure to be c...
4 comments:
the last one is rotflmao funny!!!!Marion
They are hilarious. I do like the U for for Unlucky!
teehehehe, that's great! I like the last one :D
Thanks for a good laugh :)
Post a Comment