Friday 19 December 2008

Favourite things Friday...

flowers

Flowers have to be on my list of favourite things, and I received these ones from my wonderful in-laws for my birthday last week! It's always a nice surprise to receive flowers, especially lillies which are my most favourite flower!!! :)

Have a neat Friday!

Jodz has joined me on this friday adventure through our favourite things and you are most welcome to join in too!

You can join in on the fun of show-and-tell by emailing me at sewfunky@orcon.net.nz and I'll add your name to my sidebar!

I noticed, over the weekend, that Paisley Jade's joined in on favourite thing friday... go take a look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo :o)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors