Wednesday 3 December 2008

Handmade Ornament Swap; received ornaments

Wow! I feel so blessed to be a part of this swap!!

Take a look at what I've received so far, my tree is gonna look GOOD this year!

the thoroughly gorgeous robot from miss smith,
he couldn't wait to get out and visit!
I just love the envelope he came in...

then there's the angel from Helen -
she can't wait to climb to the top of my Christmas tree!


and last but not least (because she put in some of my favourite chocolate and BUTTONS!) the wonderful ornament from Jessicah! You know the way to my heart...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaay! I'm so glad you liked the angel - hasn't this been fun?

I caught a glimpse of what you made but averted my eyes so that my package from you is a bit of a surprise! ;)

x Helen

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors