Monday 21 April 2008

a geek going on vacation...

I got this picture from here. It's kinda how I feel about going away today... 8 days of possibly no access to the blog. At least that's what the hubby thinks!

Truth is, I'm really excited to be going to see my little sister and my nephew! The other really exciting thing is that my (other) sister is currently in labour with her first little babe!!! I am so happy to be becoming an aunt again!

While I am away, I am hoping to finish the socks and to do some serious op shopping with my sister. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun.

See you all in 8 days time!!!

3 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a great shot. I love it. Enjoy your holiday.

Amy said...

Oh I know just what you mean. We lost power for 6 days a couple of years ago and I was dying! Vacations are different though...too much fun to miss the old computer!
Have a good time!

Belinda said...

Enjoy becoming an aunt again!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors