Sunday 20 April 2008

My first sock...

I am knitting my first ever pair of socks. Using the cuff down method and making them a little shorter than the pattern. :)
excuse the foot... ;)
I got the pattern from the latest spotlight knitting essentials magazine - which by the way only cost $2.95 when I used my spotlight VIP card! Pretty cheap for 94 patterns.

I have avoided knitting socks before, because of the double pointed needles, and I didn't see the point when you can buy socks so cheaply. But you know what I think these socks are going to be so comfy to wear - and all the effort will be worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take this post as a challenge to find you something that will convert you into a sock knitter.

SFCYS Pal

Jodie said...

I love the yarn colour you've chosen for your first ever pair of socks... Can't wait to see them finished..

Jodie :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors