Monday 7 April 2008

YAHOO! Thanks CurlyPops!!

I was on my way out to the doctor's (yes, Bree is still sick! :( ) when, I spied a little parcel in my mailbox from CurlyPops. I joined her pay it forward challenge almost two months ago, which reminds me I need to think about sending my extra special people something!

Inside was a very gorgeous apron in my favourite colours!!

It made my day so much better!!! CurlyPops has a really excellent blog that I highly recommend reading - I have her on my bloglines!

I am still in the process of sorting out my craft room so that it is nicer to be in. I got rid of one of the desks, and put in a huge bookshelf (now fabric shelf! ;) ). It has been so great to re-find things I forgot I had, and I think it will curb some of my desire to buy more than I need (yeah, right!). I will try anyway! The room looks lighter and airier, my only complaint is that I will need to do any chopping out on the dining room table, and there is no comfortable chair in there so I can knit to my hearts content. Those things weren't in there before, but a girl can dream about a bigger craft room, can't she?? I will post photo's when I'm done.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

So glad you liked your pressie. You gave me a big colour combo hint when you commented on my blog last week and it was perfect timing! Can't wait to see photos of your craft room when you're finished.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors