Thursday 10 April 2008

new baby arrives...

One of my favourite people gave birth this morning to a new sweet daughter... One day early and with a head of beautiful dark hair, Averie Mae is truly gorgeous. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo to share with you, but I do have a photo of the little gift I gave. Three bibs, one knitted and two using the pattern that's available on the sidebar.

I was so happy to be able to visit Mum & Bub at birthcare only 8 hours after she was born, especially since I missed the baby shower on Sunday afternoon. I am so tired of feeling sick and having sick children, especially since I had great plans of making lots of things to take with me to Christchurch. :(

POSTSCRIPT;

me and averie mae - photo courtesy Averie's Dad

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors