Monday 18 May 2009

loving the cold mornings...

especially when they bring notes like these to me!


I have to say after the weekend we had with Aimee it's nice to think that I'm her Number 1 Mum!  We only had her for half of the weekend, but she sure filled that up with "lovely" behaviour.  For example, pushing over a display of strepsils at the Greenlane Foodtown last night, after muttering all through the store that, she was "angry, stay away from me, I hate you, get out of my space".  The whole store was made aware of her presence, you know the kind where EVERYONE turns and stares! 

Autism is a funny thing to live with because today I'm number 1.

3 comments:

#1 Dad said...

Google ads are wonderful.... 'Autism & Speach' & 'want freedom from anger?'

PaisleyJade said...

Nice little moments in the chaos!

Little Miss Flossy said...

That is so sweet! Hey, we love the Ferrymead $2 warehouse and I pop in most weekends... James sails in the estuary almost right across the road.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors