Friday 8 May 2009

hmmm...

relief is at hand!

Retreat starts in around 5 and a half hours, hurrah!

but the weather looks like this...

Thunderstorm
13°C
Current: Thunderstorm
Wind: N at 21 km/h
Humidity: 88%

Gotta love autumn for great weather! Still retreat's not about the weather and I'm really looking forward to long talks, good food, and even better wine! I bought a really yummy pinot noir to take with me, and Jodz always brings something nice too!

I've been busy sewing up a storm here this week - hence the absence of posts here on the blog, because most of it is secret stuff! ;)

Still here is something that's not secret - a new handbag for me!


I made this neat reversible messenger bag using the pattern you can find here on burdastyle. I love it so much, it's sure to become a favourite.

Please forgive the photograph as this is what it looks like outside my hall window - neighbours garage.


Better find out the old raincoat, don't ya think?!!

Hope you all have a great weekend, I know that I'm gonna!

3 comments:

Mr Sew Wine Buyer said...

You bought a really yummy pinot noir? Really. Is that what happened last night?

sewfunky said...

Oh, I guess I should say that my most wonderful hubby bought me a fantastic bottle of plonk! ;)

Mary Nanna said...

Where do you go for your weekend getaways? A friend is organising one in Rotovegas but I think that's too far to drive.

Cute bag, you've got to love those Burdasyle free patterns. Love your fabric choice, true nana chic!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors