Tuesday 10 March 2009

sew mama sew fat quarter swap...

Well, I've received all the fat quarters now, and it's time for the big reveal;

from Terri | Terri's Notebook
She included a neat little case, some buttons and some yarn.... I just LOVE the colours and the fat quarter!

from Maren
I just LOVE paisley and red too! I wish we had a Joann's store in NZ - I know I'd spend up large...

from Regan | Stitch In My Side
She wrote me a note all about the fabric, and I just LOVE the red Dia de los Muertos fabric... It's so cool, my 12 year old daughter has her eyes on that one!

from Jacqui | Hazelnuts
These were the first fat quarters I received for the swap, and I love them! I am especially glad to have found Jacqui's blog too! It's a goodie, and to think she lives in the same city as I do...
Deb not only sent me a fat quarter, but she also included some spotty ribbon, which I'm sure I'll put to good use. :)

from Catherine
Gotta love foodie fat quarters, and I now have enough to make a quilt or something. Although a couple of pot holders would probably be better... LOL!

And last but not least, another foodie fat quarter:

from Viv | Highway Cottage
Who doesn't like strawberries, brings me great reminders of summer and Christmas...

I truly loved being a part of this swap and making new friends, and I loving getting to know people through their blogs, if they have them... :) If you're reading this Maren and Catherine and have blogs, please let me know and I'll add your details.

Thanks to all of the people who swapped fabric with me, I think this was the best swap I've ever joined in, as the postage costs were minimal!

I had lots of difficulty photographing the fabric, because I had a little helper:
I kid you not, he climbed up every time I set the next lot of fabric onto the table! He is currently cosying up on my knee whilst I try to type. I guess he want's some attention, huh!

They do say cat's and crafting go together.... ;)

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

OMG you got a pouch in the Ume-Komachi ‘Blossom’ fabric! Mine is by them/her/him? as well, such lovely lovely fabric.

Regan's blog is http://stitchinmysideregan.blogspot.com/

PaisleyJade said...

What great fabric - especially the paisley!

Jodie said...

It all loks soooo gorgeous!!! Lucky you...

Take Care
Jodie :)

Jodz said...

I love the fabric. What a great selection you recieved.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors