Tuesday 13 May 2008

NEWS | BBC Destroys Cute Knitted Versions of Doctor Who Monsters

Interesting news from blogland; copied directly from io9
I'm not a big letter-writing campaign person, but a line has been crossed when the BBC starts taking away cute knitted dolls that look like Doctor Who monsters. Apparently some kind of copyright nonsense inspired a wanker at BBC legal to force the nice knitter at Mazzmatazz to remove all the cool patterns posted there for people who wanted to make plush animals out of the Ood (above) and several others. Let remind you that the Ood are born with their brains in their hands, sing psychically, and have already been oppressed enough by humans. Now I am deprived of these cute yarn monsters and I am angry. Please write to the BBC and complain. The cruelty must stop! [EFF]

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors