Well, here we are - 200 posts since I began this blog. I have loved having a place to show off and its been super fun meeting other creative people who love crafting. Now, I want to give back. I just hope that I get more people entering this giveaway than I had on the pay it forward challenge! I have been planning this ever since I missed the typical 100th post giveaway and after some help from my wonderful 11 year old daughter I feel like I have some great stuff to give to someone like you!
I have included some vintage and some new items which I hope someone out there will enjoy!
What I've included in the giveaway;
* 3 "sweetie-pie" dick and jane cards
* birch circular needles 2.75mm 60cm
* 3 balls sullivans crochet and knitting cotton 4ply
* Snap Out Of It Ginseng Tea
* 4 Fabric remnants (including one vintage)
* vintage flexi-lace hem facing
* baggie one; cotton tape, gold elastic
* baggie two; seven iron-on and sew-on embroidery embellishments
* baggie three; ten wooden teddy bear embellishments
* baggie four; a small pile of buttons (some vintage)
* baggie five; some vintage lacy ribbon
* baggie six; unused vintage snap fasteners - size 1
It's simple to enter, just leave a comment below as many times as you'd like! Someone will win on the 28th May (NZ time - so 27th for anyone in the states!), giving you one week to enter! Don't forget to tell all your friends...
The Making of Cardboard Knight at Bindlestiff Studio’s “The Geek Show” - The Geek Show is a multi-genre Bay Area-based theater show designed to showcase, satirize, and subvert the phenomenon of geek culture. Read more on MAKE ...
19 hours ago