Friday 1 May 2009

made | neat little pincushion wristlets

Funny how ideas change and transform into new and interesting things...

I was wearing one of my cute new little wristlets out op-shopping yesterday, when a woman came up to me and asked me if I was a professional seamstress. (I wish.) I must've looked at her blankly weirdly and she pointed to my wristlet, which she thought was a pincushion.

And right there and then, a most wonderful idea was born and blossomed into...


the pincushion wristlet

What do you think? Most awesome, eh!!

And if you want, now you can own your very own, by purchasing one from my etsy store...



They're only $5, so a bit of a bargain!

Gotta love crafting... :D

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

Those are soooo cool! I might just have to buy one for myself.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors