Tuesday 6 January 2009

new fabric...

Spotlight is a dangerous shop for my bank balance, especially with my new addiction to fabric. I managed to contain it a little by only buying three different fabrics, but that was largely due to having Mr. Sew-Funky with me at the time!

Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I really must get photography lessons...

CRAYON BOX - Japanese fabric
I think this fabric would be great to make crayon roll's with... at least that's the plan!

FLORAL KITTY'S
I couldn't resist buying this super cute kitty fabric... I don't know if I've said this on the sew-funky blog before or not, but if it wasn't for Mr. Sew-Funky I believe they'd be calling me the crazy cat lady!!! ;)

CIRCUS BANANZA
Hmmm! When I spotted this on Silly Gilly's blog and then at Spotlight all on the same day, I knew I had to have some of this fabric. She say's she doesn't like the clowns, but I do! :D

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I've been very very good... I've driven past Spotlight at least three times in the last couple of weeks but I haven't stopped.
Now that I see that crayon fabric, I just might be tempted!

Anonymous said...

I think I want to marry CurlyPops, she seems like a well grounded woman.

;o)

Jodz said...

I love the fabric you got. I have purposely been staying away from all my favourite stores. Now I know why! Toooo much temptation :)

Cass said...

How come my Spotlight never has fabrics like that, although I haven't been for ages and the last time Mr Snailblazer was waiting outside in the car with the kids.

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Wow you scored! I hate taking my hubby with probally as much as he hates going LOL I love the fabric!!! Fun! Marion

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors