Thursday 3 December 2009



So, tomorrow morning I'm going to be getting my surgery done.  I'm feeling a lot better about it all.  There were a few hard days, namely yesterday and Tuesday, when it actually hit me that I am going through with it all.  I am feeling upheld by the prayers of everyone around me and much more ready to do this thing!  :)

Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts thus far, I know there will be more, and I so appreciate it more than you all could ever realise it.  God has blessed me big time with great friends and family and I sense that He is really in control of this thing.  I certainly don't feel able to do it alone.

My father in law arrives tonight so that we have someone to watch the girls, I'm needing to leave super early tomorrow morning (need to get to the surgical centre by 7.30am).  So it's good to know that someone will be home making sure they all get breakfast and go to school etc.  He will be staying until Wednesday, which should be the day I come out of hospital, and then he is taking the girls back to start their Christmas/Summer holidays early.  Thank God for good families! :)

This is one of the scariest things I've ever had to decide on and it helps to know that it's the right thing for me to do.  It has been a funny thing to decide on, mainly because I do have the choice.  If I had cancer, that choice would have been taken from me.  So it is a very powerful thing.  Taking back my life from the fear of cancer is very empowering.

So, yeah, I do appreciate ALL of your prayers and well wishes.  They're what is carrying me through at the moment, until I see you at the other side! :)

D.

4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Glad you are feeling better today... praying for tomorrow.

banban said...

May it all go well and we look forward to hearing from you on the other side of it all.
Take care, glad to hear you have good support and friends and family.
Axx

Anonymous said...

Hallo again,


best wishes for tomorrow...you'll be well looked after I know.
Hugs
I've started a good wishes/prayers thread at DTE so if you have time later on you'll see further encouragement and love there too.

coffeee(DTEforums)

http://www.downtoearthforums.com/showthread.php?p=17980#post17980

Laura Argelati said...

Hi, I'm Laura from Italy! I have a blog and I'd wrote a post where is cited also your blog: http://chebirba.blogspot.com/2009/12/creative-blogs-and-websites.html

I'd like to invite you to visite my italian blog, bye bye Laura!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors