Thursday 29 October 2009

this saturdaY...

will be a goodie!

My good friend Jodz and I are going to be having a table at the local craft fair.  It's exciting, because it's been a long time since I've done any craft fair's and it feels good to put my toe in the water locally!


some monsta's that will be there...

Franklin Pakeke Lions hold craft fair's at the Pukekohe Town Hall, cnr Edinburgh St and Massey Ave on the fourth Saturday of every month, 9am - 1pm.  If you're anywhere near here on Saturday, pop in and say hello. :)

And on another note, I won another neat giveaway - some earrings from Missie Krissie!  My luck is definitely getting better.

Briahna is feeling a lot better after a week of awful.  One more week off school and she won't know herself!  Looking forward to some tonsillitis free years! :)

So now, without further adieu, I best be off to prepare for the fair.  Two days to get organised, scary stuff!


D.


1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Hope you have a great day at the fair. Its always lots uf fun when you do it with a friend.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors